Tire manufacturers are continuously facing the challenges:
- To provide the highly durable tires
- To keep the cost of the tire under control
- Deliver the fuel-efficient tires with the right substitution for raw material without yielding for the component separation.
- Reducing the carbon foot-print and/ensure that environmental measures are met
It is critical for every tire manufacturer to ensure the following:
- Right recipe is followed
- Right Quality sampling and inspection tests are followed for the Raw materials and components
- Process parameters are strictly executed at different operations
- 1. Mixing
- 2. Green tire building
- 3. Tire curing
- Final inspection results are captured
- Record the deviations at every step and ensure that the deviations are addressed prior to shipping
- Develop the analytics for continuous product improvement.